Netspar Pensions Honors program
Offered until the end of August 2021. In the Netherlands we have one of the best pension systems in the world, with over EUR 1,300 billion of invested capital! To keep pension affordable for future generations, there is a lot of thinking to do. How do you invest those assets smartly and responsibly? How do you ensure that people are pension aware? How do you guide (with insight from big data) choices and ensure that people do not save too little, but certainly not too much, during their life cycle?
We offer this specialization at Tilburg University in all Tisem (Tilburg school of Economics & Management) Master cources, but the program is particularly in line with:
Why the Netspar Pensions Honors Program?
The Netspar Pensions Honors Program offers excellent opportunities to deepen and broaden your knowledge, that is required to
to safeguard the ‘old age’ of European citizens and keep it affordable.
- Inspired teachers, with hands-on knowledge of the current pension debate
- Access to a valuable network, including company visits with Netspar partners
- Netspar certificate with your Master diploma
- Netspar Thesis Awards (€ 3.000)
- Excellent job opportunities
To be eligible for the certificate in addition to your diploma, two requirements apply:
- Follow and pass the “Economics and Finance of Pensions” course (EFP; fall or spring edition)
- Write your thesis on a Netspar related topic (reviewed by a Netspar related thesis supervisor)